Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Posits on Creation

A conversation could turn into a story because something in you could spark me into the space where everything is up for grabs. It is like being high without the use of psychedelic drugs. Then again, having used psychedelic drugs, it is cool to look back and say, I don't need the pill. Oh, the pill does not allow for conception, but in this case conception is an concept constructed in the abstract region of a place with no name. The doors are locked and the key is behind my back. Somewhat like Alice down the rabbits hole, but not. It may seem that I have sniffed way too much glue and have gone insane. By the way, that hat I am wearing is real and I am the mad hatter.

Do you see right now the how and what we do? The strange engage of letters to form words which then form into a flow of who knows what and what not? There is sense in nonsense or so it seems. Seemingly all things are possible when looking with eyes wide closed and floating in a sea of air that is not there nor are we. You see? Ah, the ingestion of another's thoughts feel scrambled and taste rightly so. To spit what might be shit is a chance taken. I am leaping in small doses, but at least I am leaping. ~ Arachne

No comments: