Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Looking for a Muse

Looking for a muse who won’t allow my brain to snooze from ingesting mundane mutterings which lack substance
If substance is necessary then so be it to open my eyes to skies of color existing in another realm
I have seen the other side with its altered space, sounds, and things and I can somewhat go back to the EXPERIENCE of Hendrix  tripping on purple haze
Ah, to gaze upon that which only I can see and interact with accordingly - those special moments of seeing another dimension interacting with this one without going insane from the other - staying in the game to see things at a later time that are also not there! I am aware and I  relish the hotdog that I don’t have
"Thank you sir, may I have another"  is just another slap on the ass
Where is my muse! - Arachne March 6, 2019 @ 1:38 pm

No comments: