Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2019

It pains me to write this:

If you know me, you know that I don’t believe in god. However, after all the “oh god” and “jesus,  jesus, jesus” that I’ve been spewing out of my atheist mouth, you would swear that I was a major holy roller. 
Last night while on the toilet talking to my friend, I was experiencing a lot of pain and was moaning out my oh gods and jesus, when I remembered Sunday’s offering. I started to tell her how I was offered communion by the hospital's priest.  As I don’t believe in god(s), devil(s), Santa, nor the tooth fairy, I realize that my calling of god would have as much meaning as me moaning out a couple of satans or beelzebubs.  I pondered aloud to her the why am I saying oh god instead of oh satan? For that matter, why not Oh Christmas Tree? 

Meh. I just remembered how god is moaned out during sex as well. I guess the meds are kicking in. 

No comments: