Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Correspondence with G. Continued~

Ah, a new slate! 

Time consumption...spent rounds of ammo...cartridges lying about in disarray with no target in sight...in site...insight...incite... ah hem...

To sleep perchance to dream...in oh so solid form the illusion that occupied your state bears meaning only to you.  Why do you think the crow represents me?  Do you feel that I watch you now and am I penetrating you in other ways?  The eyes are only portals to mind which interprets the information...the information being light.  Why did the dream interest you?  Why did you find it intriguing? 

The question you ask of me can only be answered with an opinion.  I have held the same opinion for many years in regard to my purpose.  However, this is not to say that it is your purpose.  From what my perspective, I am here to experience all that I can while in this form and to absorb information.   That is my function.  Time period...it would be best if you read up on Special Theory of Relativity.  If we use the first law of thermodynamics, we were here all along and will always be here.  To say that you were not present in some form in 1500's may be a boo boo on my part as I would defy the law. 

I have read that once an idea has been thought, it is out there for others to think it as well.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_discovery This is one citation, but there are others.  I have been doing a lot of research to see if a dream of mine can come true.  I thought about it in 2008  or so and the idea made a tiny step just recently...much to my delight.  I seek a forum of minds where ideas, abstract or not, can be transferred from one person to another without the need for a rely station.  In drawing out my diagram, I used two people with one being the transmitter (access point like a network) and the other as a receiver (wifi reception).  As you can see, it came to be.  I should add that I am not aware as to when the idea hit those who performed the experiment.    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/scientists-transmit-thoughts-brain/story?id=25319813 and http://www.cnet.com/news/scientist-controls-colleagues-hand-in-first-human-brain-to-brain-interface/


     Radio waves, which include radio and other wireless transmission signals, as well as other natural
     signals in the same frequency, peak and trough at between 50 and 1000 megahertz—that’s between
     50 million and one billion oscillations per second.

     The human brain also emits waves, like when a person focuses her attention or remembers
     something.  This activity fires thousands of neurons simultaneously at the same frequency generating
     a wave—but at a rate closer to 10 to 100 cycles per second.

Perhaps our time has come to experience on this level.  I honesty don’t know.  What do you think? 

I cannot define what I deem to be subjective. One person's good is another person's evil and vice versa. You're welcome. 

I must ask you why you asked about our purpose in the hear and now? Why did you ask about time? Why did you want to know my response to good and evil? 

It sounds like what you consider a short day equates to pleasure.  However, if I am wrong, please do correct me.     

It sounds like you do not necessarily think that an unpleasant and unenjoyable day takes longer to pass.  However, if I am wrong, please do correct me. 

It sounds like what you consider a short day equates to pleasure.

Since you previously stated that time does not seem longer when experiencing unpleasant and unenjoyable time, how would you explain your answer above?  Wouldn’t an unpleasant and unenjoyable time equate to a type of pain even if the pain were a pain in the ass?  Wouldn’t time then drag on because you have to endure the unpleasant pain in the ass?  I notice you see that a pleasurable experience would seem shorter because you would want it to continue.  What say you now on the passage of time?  Do you now find the perception of time different?  Would you now change your answer in the second question? If not, why?     

You again seem to notice time and its passage appear differently depending on what is happening to you.  Is that correct?

How would you go about discerning falsehoods from truth if in fact truth exists?

Describe how you would discern the truth?

Even if you exist, which you do, what truth exists within you?  Can you be certain of what you believe to be true?  If you believe yourself to be one way, is it possible to find that in fact you are not that way at all?

As truth is as subjective as good and evil, how might you come to think that truth is only subject to change after death?  If death is only a transformation, is death then something that is final?  Since I am no better than a dog, should I die and rot where I fall, do you think I will contribute to the soil?  Do you think I will become foliage which will be ingested by herbivores and thus I will become a part of them?  When they have a bowel movement, do you think I will be there too going back to the ground for fertilization?  When the animal is either food for another or contributes back to the earth, do you think the cycle continues.  If you find a flaw in my argument, please advise me. 

By intelligent design, are you saying that we were made as opposed to evolved?  If we were designed, wouldn’t you agree that there are flaws to the design?  If there are flaws to the design, wouldn’t the designer be flawed?  What is certainty?  Please define.   

I have touched on this below. 

What was the last brain cranker you posted?  I would be interested in hearing about it.

Would you care to share that friendly argument? 

Who creates the wars and conflicts between nations?  Why are US citizens being beheaded in the middle east?  Wouldn’t those in the middle east think of the US as evil in its actions?  Have the alerts asked such questions?  What did you think about when you heard of the above?  How did the above touch your spirit?

Restated: Did your contacts create a comment for discussion or did they post a link to a media site which contained the information you mention above? 



No comments: