Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fucking Religion! G is in Caps...I'm not.

Okay, so I have been having this correspondence going on and it was kind of cool.  However, today threw me for a loop and I had to say what I had to say.  Fuck it!  Anyway, G was the person who I was corresponding with.  I now show his cards in the last of our volleys.  If he comes back, I'll be surprised.  :p

UPDATE:  He came back and is a good sort with a sense of humor.  

My new correspondence starts with a ~

How would you go about discerning falsehoods from truth if in fact truth exists? BY GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY ONE WHEN YOU ASK FOR ASSISTANCE... IT IS PROMISED TO US IF WE ASK IN THE PROPER RELATION.

~ Why do you ask for assistance when discerning a falsehood?  Do you not trust in yourself?   

How can someone find the truth in another if in fact a truth exists? I GOING TO SAY ARACHNE,, THROUGH DISCERNMENT... IT'S A GIFT....

~ How do you know I do not deceive you?  What makes you so sure that I am who I say I am?  What is it that you think you know to be true? 

Describe how you would discern the truth?IN ITS SIMPLEST DEFINITION, DISCERNMENT I FEEL IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE ABILITY TO DECIDE BETWEEN TRUTH AND ERROR, RIGHT AND WRONG. MAKING CAREFUL DISTINCTIONS IN OUR THINKING.

~ As the eyes and mind are subject to error, how do you know that the decision YOU make is the correct one?  What is right and wrong?  Who says so?  How do you know that YOU as the assessor assessed correctly when perfection is only a concept?  

Even if you exist, which you do, what truth exists within you? Can you be certain of what you believe to be true? SOMETIMES, AS OUR HEARTS DECEIVES ITSELF.

~ The heart is only an muscular organ that circulates blood and is therefore not privy to the senses.  How then may a heart be deceived? 

If you believe yourself to be one way, is it possible to find that in fact you are not that way at all? CERTAINLY....

~ How?

As truth is as subjective as good and evil, I DISAGREE ARACHNE.... THAT GOOD AND EVIL IS NOT ALWAYS SUBJECTIVE.....

~ Once upon a time there was a man and his family.  Having no job, no home, and no money, the man walked into a grocery store and stole a loaf of bread.  Although he and his wife had not eaten in 3 days, he had been able to steal food to feed his 2 children (ages 5 and 7).  Although it is wrong to steal, it is also wrong to let your children starve.  Is the man good or evil?  Is the man a thief or a provider?  Where lies the truth in this scenario?   

By intelligent design, are you saying that we were made as opposed to evolved? CORRECT...PUT TOGETHER...

~ When you stated put together, I saw an image of Mr. Potato Head.  

If we were designed, wouldn’t you agree that there are flaws to the design? IT'S CALLED EVIL,,,,, THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OF THE UNIVERSE.....

~ Negatives and positives are essential to each other.  To know one, one must know the other in kind.  Would you know a low without a high?  Would you know black without white?  Would you know day without night?  How would you tell the difference?  The earth has poles and polarity, right?  Magnets repel and attract, right?  A neg and pos exist on a battery, right?  What would happen if we removed all the negative?   

If there are flaws to the design, wouldn’t the designer be flawed? NOT NECESSARILY

~ Would you make something flawed?  If you KNEW you made something faulty, wouldn’t you throw it out and start over?  What if you were building a home for your mom and you found it to be faulty, would you let her move in?  If so, why?   

What is certainty to you? CONFIDENCE IN MY CONVICTIONS...

~Please define.

Who creates the wars and conflicts between nations? WICKEDNESS/EVIL/ SELFISHNESS,,,, YOU KNOW,,, THE NEGATIVE FORCES.....

~ So, you view the United States as wicked, evil, and selfish?  The US is much like that, however, we, as citizens can change that, right? 

Why are US citizens being beheaded in the middle east? Wouldn’t those in the middle east think of the US as evil in its actions? NOT AS EVIL AS THEY ARE.

~ Have you been in the shoes of someone from the middle east?  Do you have their perspective?  Isn’t evil a strong word? 

You now have the ball, my friend.



Likewise, my dear friend. I must ask you why you asked about our purpose in the here and now? TO REFERENCE A REACTION FROM YOU ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS FOR THE PRESENT AND FUTURE... UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU SENSE ABOUT PEOPLE,,, WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE,,,, WHAT YOUR AWARENESS IS IN RELATION TO WHAT HAPPENS TO US AT DEATH. Why did you ask about time? WAS FEELING YOUR HEART,,, TO SEE IF IT WAS SENSITIVE OR HARDENED...

~ What did you determine? *Hint ~ Based on the life that I lived, I could be harder than hell and sometimes I choose to be the ice princess.  I accept full responsibility for my actions or lack thereof.  

Why did you want to know my response to good and evil? BECAUSE I'VE SEEN EVIL FACE TO FACE.... BUT NEVER HAD SEEN GOOD...

~ Wow!  If you have never seen good, why are you alive?  Usually people with such a bleak attitude knock themselves off.  I am not shitting you.  I have tried suicide, but I came to my senses when I realized that I love me.  The love of self never felt so good.  The love was like the loving arms of mother.  Do I make sense to you?  I’ve led an interesting life and I am not sorry for anything. 

If you have never seen good, why did you post all those pictures of you and your gal looking so happy?  Isn’t happy good?  Does happy exist?   

Are we still exchanging? 

No comments: