Total Pageviews

Monday, December 15, 2014

The Double Negative: Where Lies the Proof? pt. 2~

Actually I never invoked nothingness , as there is no such thing as nothing, only something.

Arachne ~ True. You said, “For any individual , It is a FACT that God is either real or not real...”


Second, I did not use a double negative, I invoked a positive complex number and multiplied it by a negative complex number , resulting in a so- called real number . By the way , complex numbers are just as real as standard numbers , and that is why it is unfortunate that they are labeled imaginary. Without complex numbers , the computer you are using wouldn't be possible.

Arachne ~ I never wrote that you used a double negative. The double negative was used by me as an example to show not nothing = something. Zero does come in handy in binary code. I will not argue that. Nor will I argue the rest of your point.

~ Taken from Wikipedia: A complex number whose real part is zero is said to be purely imaginary, whereas a complex number whose imaginary part is zero is a real number.

~ It seems like zero is and is not real and is and is not imaginary.

As for Schrodinger's cat , It is really a measure of our uncertainty as to the state of the cat, being both alive and dead at the same time until we make a confirmation as to its actual state.

Arachne ~ Here too, lies the is and is not. The cat is alive and the cat is not alive. Does the confirmation make the observation so? IF certainty comes about upon the opening of the box, can we then know what it is and what it is not?

I did not use two NONS and I never say that if something is not then it is , that would be ridiculous.

Arachne ~ Correct. I used two nons in the form of a double negative to show that NOT nothing is something. How might that be ridiculous?

Perhaps if you look up complex numbers you will see what I meant. ( Specifically , look up i(positive) times -i (negative) equals the number one .

Arachne ~ Thank you. I did.

Proving God to oneself (is subjective) and there is no way to (objectively) Prove God .

Arachne ~ Agreed. Thank you.

My Message was that it is personal what people believe .

Arachne ~ Agreed. Thank you.

Mathematics is also a creation of the mind and yet it can be used to illustrate that what is Physical ( an illusion) comes from what is not physical.

Arachne ~ Agreed. Mathematics is a creation of the mind. What is interesting about the creation is that it can be replicated. It is open to be viewed, tested, corrected, and certified. The belief in god does not possess this quality.

Is there objective proof that you exist ?

Arachne ~ Did you come to my house? Did you, your brother, and your son hang with me?

or are you only a thought in ( God's) Head . :O) Maybe everything you see is an imagination in your head ? LOL

Arachne ~ I miss you!

No comments: